Springspiration - Pink Jewelry
Gorgeous spring colors are popping up everywhere here in Seattle, inspiring me to head into the studio and try to replicate all the beauty. Our plum tree bloomed early, and I was able to snap a photo on a bright sunny day before the spring rain blew all the petals away. The variation of pinks from the soft pink petals to the darker cranberry leaves made an inspiring sight!
I just had to try to capture the variations of gorgeous pinks! Here is the new spring pink jewelry I was inspired to create:
- Bright Pink in this Flower Necklace
- Cotton Candy Pink in these Dichroic Earrings
- Cranberry Pink in the long Orbital Earrings
- Soft Pink in the elegant Silver Twist Dangles
- Cherry Blossom Pink in this gorgeous Silver & Glass Necklace